* This is for advertising SPECIALS, not for normal and routine notices.
* This is a place for ads relating to a LIMITED TIME so specify the dates.
* The ads will stay no longer than a week to keep this page SNAPPY and FRESH.
* Make them OUTRAGEOUSLY special to get people through your doors.
* ONE SPECIAL per business per week.
* Our hotel is offering 40% off normal rates this weekend (23rd, 24th, 25th)
* Our fitness club is offering 30% off the price of an annual membership this week (26th-2nd)
* Our restaurant is offering 50% off the regular price on Monday night (4th October).
* Our boat cruises have a 50% discount for groups of 4+ on 24th and 25th September.
* Our flights from Dubai to Fujairah have a 50% discount on the 24th and 25th.
* Our massage for relaxation is offered at 50% rates on 22nd and 23rd.
* Our language lessons are being offered at 40% discount if people sign up 19th-25th.
This Page on Fujairah in Focus creates another opportunity to let our voices be heard by residents in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah and Al Ain as well as by international tourists pondering a visit to Fujairah.
Send them On
+ Email your SPECIALS to me at geoffpound(at)gmail.com including these details:
- What is your special and the name of your business?
- When are you offering—the dates?
- Where are you located?
- Provide a web site link if you have one.
+ I will reserve the right to withhold ads that are deemed inappropriate.
Your SPECIALS are Posted Below
Try out Wellness Centre for Free at Iberotel Concorde Hotel Fujairah
Ayman Ashor, General Manager of Fujairah’s new Iberotel Concorde, believes people need to try before they buy so he is inviting Fujairah in Focus readers to enjoy the fitness facilities at his hotel for one week free of charge.
This offer includes all the latest gym machines (with the guidance of trained instructors who will show you how they work), the spa, the sauna room, the jacuzzi and the indoor (heated) swimming pool or the outside rooftop pool.
A variety of massage treatments are available at the Concorde but they are not included free of charge in this trial week deal.
What You’ll Discover
1. You’ll always be able to get a free park in front or behind the Concorde or failing this, the Concorde hotel has hundreds of car parks underneath the rear building. This hotel has more parking space than any other hotel on the UAE’s East Coast.
2. The Wellness Center, called ‘Adam and Eve’, is aimed to get you back into your perfect shape. It has separate facilities for men and women for when you are gyrating around the floor, who wants to put up with people staring at you?
3. The room given over to the gym is huge! I have only seen the men’s area and it is bigger than anything else in Fujairah and the women’s area is a mirror image. Especially when starting on new equipment in an exercise routine you don’t want to be crowded by lots of other people or find that people are queuing up to use the equipment on which you are exercising.
4. If you are starting or restarting a fitness routine there are trained instructors who will demonstrate how to use the equipment and what muscles each apparatus is designed to knock into shape. If you’re a seasoned fitness freak, they will let you do your own thing without troubling you. They can explain about the classes in aerobics, yoga and the like.
5. The jacuzzi is huge and something like the old Roman baths or the large modern baths they have in Seoul, South Korea.
While You’re There…
While you are there for your free week at ‘Adam and Eve’, do ask to see the other facilities. Especially ask to see:
+ The Samakino seafood restaurant.
+ The huge wedding hall—there are three rooms for conferences or small weddings and functions and these walls can be taken down to create the biggest hotel wedding hall or ballroom in the emirate. It can comfortably seat 900 guests but if you are not seating everyone at tables you could accommodate 1100+ people.
+ Check out the rooftop swimming pool, snack, refreshments and shisha. There are two pools here, along with deckchairs. You will be surprised and you will love the views of Fujairah that you get from the rooftop.
Accept Ayman’s invitation to readers of Fujairah in Focus. Tell him and his staff that you read about the free week offer on Fujairah in Focus.
This article is also posted on the Fujairah in Focus Facebook Page.
Special Rate on Dhow Cruises in October 2010
The Barracuda Diving Center, based at the ship-shaped Fujairah International Marine Club, offers a variety of water-based activities and services.
In the month of October the Barracuda is offering a 20% discount to readers of Fujairah in Focus on their dhow cruises.
The SPECIAL October price is AED 200 per person on a cruise (with a minimum of 10 passengers).
For contact information, more details and pics on the Barracuda Center and the dhow cruises go to this link.
Be in FAST to claim your discount and make a booking.
(Listed 23 September 2010)
Latest SPECIAL offered at the Clubhouse
This Monday night (27th September 2010) is Spaghetti Night at which will be sold, a large serving of Spaghetti Bolognese with garlic bread plus a soft drink, for only AED 20.
Contact & More Info
The Clubhouse at the Fujairah Tennis and Country Club (FTCC)
(Listed 21 September 2010)
SPECIAL from the Coral Residence Tower, Fujairah
Special weekend rates to readers of Fujairah in Focus
AED 299 for Deluxe Double
AED 399 for Executive two bedroom suite
+ These rates are subject to the normal 20% tax and service charge per day.
+ This special is valid for Thursday and Friday only (23rd and 24th September).
+ This represents a 33.33% discount from Coral’s reception selling rate
Link and Booking
Coral Residence Tower, Fujairah.
(Listed: 21 September 2010)
SPECIAL from the Pub @ FTCC
+ Wednesday Night 22nd September is Quiz Night
+ 5 Quiz categories: General Knowledge, Pop music, Sports, Picture questions and Music clips.
+ This is great fun with quizmeister Ollie!
+ The winning team will receive Dh 500 OFF their bar tab at the end of the night!
Link to More Info about The Pub at Fujairah Tennis and Country Club.
+ Fujairah Tennis and Country Club (FTCC) More details about the Pub online.
+ Fujairah Tennis and Country Club and The Pub are also on Facebook.
(Listed: 21 September 2010)